The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Associate scientist – in vivo CNS neuropharmacology 4846
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in the Basel area, is looking for an associate scientist with experience in CNS diseases to join their team and help them conduct pharmacological studies in rodent models of psychiatric and neurological diseases.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Plan and execute in vivo pharmacological studies in rodent models and conduct behavioral and neurological evaluation
- Sample biological fluids and tissue
- Perform ex vivo analyses such as ELISA
- Accurate documentation of experiment
If you have:
- Msc or Bsc, apprenticeship in Biology (Neuroscience)
- 3-4 years of work experience in the field of neuroscience
- Strong in vivo experience in animal handling
- Hands on experience in animal dosing and necropsy
- Hands on experience in surgical techniques in rodents
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.