The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client, a large pharmaceutical organization, is looking for a Scientist for the impurity and data management (IDM) team within plasma and product development (PPD) department for a 12-month contract (with possibility for extension) in Bern.
- Planning, execution and reporting of impurity profile and impurity-based comparability studies related to quality deviations, process transfers, manufacturing process changes for licensed products or new products and processes.
- Planning and delegation of plasma product sample analysis.
- Data preparation, analysis and reporting to support investigations related to process changes, process improvements, and deviations.
- Represent the IDM team in local and global project teams.
- Support global regulatory affairs by updating impurity chapters in registration dossiers and responding to inquiries from authorities.
- Support maintenance of impurity data bases and optimization projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- MSc. or Ph.D. in life sciences (Biochemistry, Biology or related field) or corresponding qualification based on work experience in a relevant field.
- Practical experience in pharmaceutical development and/or protein chemistry and plasma proteins.
- Good verbal and writing communication skills in German and English and able to work in interdisciplinary teams.
- Experience in data management and statistical evaluation of analytical data (i.e with Microsoft Excel, Statistica and R) would be an advantage.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.