The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Senior Automation Engineer
Our client, a global market leader in the production and process support of active pharmaceutical ingredients, both in the chemical and biotechnology sectors, is looking for Senior Automation Engineers for a 3-month contract with potential extension for up to approximately 6 months based in the Valais area, Switzerland.
- Already in the planning and engineering phase, you support and align the product and productionspecific requirements in cooperation with the responsible plant team and with the global and local engineering team (EMR).
- You are responsible to create or supervise the creation of MES / DeltaV Recipes (CIP/SIP/Process) to run our productions processes.
- Monitoring and changing recipes (under change control) during the start-up, qualification and production phase and participating in risk and process deviation analyzes.
- Authoring cGMP-compliant documentation (eMBR, functional specifications, SOP, Software test cases, etc.) in cooperation with the Bioprocess engineer, Plant Lead and with MSAT. During the water batch, before the start of the production phase, monitoring the functionality of the automated production process and correcting deviations.
- Constantly improving procedures and processes in compliance with the safety, hygiene, environmental and quality requirements in the area of responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant engineering discipline (e.g. Automation Engineer, Plant Engineer, Mechanical Engineer)
- Expertise in the area of Bioprocess Automation (OT, DeltaV, MES Syncade)
- Recognizing risks in relation to security or compliance / Good GMP knowledge
- Structured, focused and well organized work ethic. Solution orientated and Open-minded for new ideas
- Impeccable team and social skills, very good understanding of IT / process control systems. A view for operational optimization potential.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally at higher levels; strong business understanding and strong team orientation
- Working responsibly especially with the owned system
- English fluent
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.