The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a leading international provider of medical and hygiene products of the highest quality with a tradition that
goes back well over 100 years. The company has over 5,000 employees worldwide on 5 continents. There are 16 production sites in 11 countries and other holdings in 27 countries.
We are looking for a permanent position to start as soon as possible
Senior Clinical Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/w/d) (4837-ASH)
- Expert in the conduct of clinical trials with medical devices ideally in the field of wound care
- Independently prepare and conduct clinical trials and in vitro investigations of medical devices of all risk classes, calculate the costs and negotiate with CROs and external partners
- Independently develop and coordinate strategies and measures for generating clinical data and also be a valued contact person for trend-setting development projects, changes as well as risk and claim management
- Handling clinical complaints from a vigilance perspective (IMDRF classification, PMS reports, PSURs) or tracking the medical devices on the market (post market surveillance)
- Convincing in international working groups both professionally and with moderation and presentation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Successfully completed studies in medicine, pharmacy, nursing sciences or a natural science
- Ideally medical-scientific knowledge in the field of medical devices (focus on wound care) as well as in clinical studies
- Comprehensive practice in clinical trials according to ISO 14155 and MDR
- Fit in dealing with MS Office
- Experienced in moderation and presentation
- Very good written and spoken English
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.