The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking a:
(Senior) Clinical Scientist, Immunology studies, part-time (30-50%)
on a contract of 5 months with possibility of further extension, based in the area of Basel.
- Providing operational and scientific leadership expertise in all aspect of study planning, evaluation and documentation for a number of assigned global Phases I-II studies within the agreed strategy, budget and timelines;
- Leading the clinical protocol development process;
- Sharing inputs into the finalization of clinical development plans and study related documents, including but not limited to protocols, reports, investigator brochures, IND annual reports, Health Authority (HA) briefing books, IND submissions and responses to Health Authority’s (HA) questions;
- Leading the clinical trial data and medical-scientific review, final analysis and interpretation including the development of clinical trial reports, publications and internal/ external presentations, jointly with the medical lead;
- Providing direction to the global multidisciplinary, cross-functional Study Management Team (SMT) to ensure all trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, quality standards and operational procedure, within a matrix environment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- At least a PhD in Life sciences or MD;
- Minimum 5 years of experience working within clinical trials;
- Experience writing clinical study protocols, in running and setting up clinical trials;
- Strong GCP knowledge;
- Able to evaluate, interpret & synthesize scientific data;
- A big plus having worked in drug development for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) indications (Crohn`s, UC).
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.