The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Our client is a multinational company based in Lausanne performing Clinical Research in areas such as nutritionals by prototyping capabilities to accelerate the translation of science into innovation. To strengthen its Clinical Development Unit Team, they are seeking a Senior Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA)/TMF expert to be based in Lausanne for an initial contract of 12 months, with option of extension afterwards. In this role, you will assist the Clinical Project Managers and study team with administrative and working hands-on on the TMF documentation activities related to the clinical studies.
- Assisting with study team activities and performing administrative duties, such as obtaining study materials, tracking of invoices and clinical study trackers;
- Being responsible of operating, handling and updating Trial Master File (eTMF) on a regular basis;
- Coordinating distribution and shipment of study-related materials and vendor payment;
- Implementing the management of the electronic TMF and Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS);
- Liaising with Clinical Research Associate (CRAs) regarding reconciliation activities between the Trial Master File (TMF) and Investigator Site File (ISF);
- Ensuring receipts, completeness and accuracy of clinical and administrative documents.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong relevant work experience in Clinical Operations or related areas in a fast-paced biotechnology environment;
- At least 3 years of experience in Clinical Research and eTMF systems is a must (Veeva Vault would be a plus);
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and exhibit initiative;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us.