The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Senior Expert Engineering
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Senior Expert Engineering for a 12-month contract (with possibility for extension) based in Basel.
For the client’s ambitious drug delivery device programs reflecting their current and future portfolio needs, we are seeking a talented engineer for the development and Life Cycle Management (LCM) of medical devices.
- Support the technical development and life cycle management of safe and user-friendly (connected) autoinjector and on body pump systems as Senior Expert Engineering.
- Translate user and business needs into system/sub-system requirements using the systems engineering tool for requirement and test management.
- Define interface specification definition with drug, packaging, label & eco system.
- Manage project specific 3rd party activities and support the delivery technology lead.
- Work within and contribute to broader cross‐functional drug product development teams.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Swiss working/residency permit and/or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- MSc/MA in mechanical/electronics or micro systems engineering or relevant field
- Excellent understanding of the current drug delivery technologies.
- Autonomous and independent working style with at least 3 years of experience in Medical Device development and LCM.
- Ability to interact with cross functional team in matrix organization.
- Strong communication skills, emotional intelligence as well as ability to navigate into complex organization and create networks.
- Design change management experience and enthusiasm to support the maintenance of existing and building of new platforms.
- Proficient spoken communication and excellent technical writing skills in English.
- Should be able to work on technical documents with experience in Design History filing.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.