Senior Process Engineer (5220)
The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Senior Process Engineer
Our client is a Medical Device company with a focus on Ophthalmology located in the East of Switzerland. We are looking for a Senior Process Engineer for a permanent position.
- Perform project management tasks like organizing, planning & implementation of entire production lines and individual automation solutions to increase capacity;
- Ensuring measurable process performance and process control, including integration of upstream and downstream processes;
- Creation of specifications and communication with external partners in the area of specialty machine construction;
- Carrying out analysis of weak points and identifying areas for continuous improvement;
- Commissioning or independently carrying out the creation and description of new or changed processes;
- Support in the production area in the event of production failure regarding maintenance / repair and contact person for audits;
- Carrying out process development, equipment qualification, process validation including associated documentation for compliance of the standard requirements;
- Analyzing, testing, and performing preliminary tests and initial process development of new production processes for use in new products or process replacements, automation or optimization of existing manufacturing processes.
- Technical degree (University or FH) and 2+ years of experience in the manufacturing industry, especially in the field of medical technology/pharmaceuticals;
- Experience in production processes automation;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience in procurement for production equipment is an advantage;
- Good communication in German and English.