The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Senior Publications Medical Writer (4912)
Our client, an innovative and dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, committed into delivering products on the market over the next 5 years.
We are looking for a Senior Publications Medical Writer to join the Publications Team for a permanent role to be based in the Basel area.
- Participate in medical writing activities including congress materials and manuscripts
- Reporting clinical trial data across a broad portfolio of compounds and therapeutic indications
- Experience in organizing and leading kick-off calls with authors
- Communicate directly with senior management and external stakeholders
- Well-developed and proven medical writing skills with specific emphasis on scientific publications written for peer-reviewed journals and scientific congresses
- Ability to work both independently and within a cross-functional team to prioritize and coordinate multiple competing tasks
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Life sciences degree (BSc and/or MSc/PhD or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a medical writer across several therapeutic areas in the pharmaceutical industry or medical communications agency
- Fluent in English, for both written and oral communication; native English speaking preferred
- The ability to think analytically, and translate results into strong scientific communication points
- Good knowledge of GPP and ICMJE guidelines and the medical publications process
- Ability to use various software programs such as the Microsoft office suite, endnote (or similar), Adobe Illustrator and/or other graphics applications, knowledge of an electronic publication management system (e.g. PubStrat/Datavision) is a plus
- ISMPP CMPP qualification is a plus
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.