The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Sourcing Specialist – 4998 Cbo
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
We are looking for a Sourcing Specialist to support the procurement team to contribute to the business sourcing plan. This is a 3 months contract to be based in Zug.
· Identifies and develops sources for specialized raw materials, equipment and services that meet business, quality, and regulatory compliance needs.
· Develops and implements sourcing policies, standards, guidelines, technology, and procedures.
· Identifies requirements, defines specifications, prepares, and solicits competitive bids and requests for proposal (RFP) for services and materials for company.
· Analyzes commodity, and service costs, cost factors and initiates procurement plans to achieve them. Oversees and delivers annual value improve.
· Leads project teams through the bidding, supplier selection process, as well as lead all contract negotiations and contract finalization.
· Measures and tracks performance of spend subcategory.
· Prepares and negotiates statements of work, services agreements, and master supply agreements.
· Refines the supplier relationship management program and collaborates with operations to ensure delivery of cost, quality, service, and innovation demanded by company and its customers.
· Works closely with contract site managers and other procurement operations colleagues to transition new suppliers into the existing commercial systems to ensure business objectives are met.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
· Education: University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
· 8-10 years of experience
· Fluent English
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.