System Readiness Test Analyst – 5563 URA
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development and one of the frontrunners in Personalised Healthcare. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical and diagnostics domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally.
The perfect candidate can work with various teams and has a solid IT understanding to capture status and impact of the integration projects. The candidate is detailed enough to manage several interface developments in parallel. In addition this person needs to be proactive and needs to have the ability to see mistakes or things to improve and proactive drive the improvement processes. The candidate should work on their own initiative but also should be a team player. The person also should have the ability to help other teams in other departments if needed (agile mindset). German and English language skills are mandatory in this role.
This role is a initial 12 months contract with planned extension for one more year in Basel area.
- Participation in organisation`s deployment system readiness workstream
- Oversight on progress of interface development activities and testing activities
- Management of the local activities for the business
- Management of Requirements and Gaps such that implications of template adoption are understood and participate in identifying change impacts
- Participate in relevant testing activities, prepare and execute Day in a life simulation
Qualifications and Experience:
· Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
· Finished apprenticeship, diploma or bachelor degree in IT or administrative environment with IT understanding
· Min. 3 years of experience in project or test management within the pharmaceutical industry
· Min. 3 years of hands- on experience in test management with usage of different tools like SAP
· Strong hands-on experience in end-to-end testing and IT project management
· Demonstrated focus on delivery and execution (e.g. ability to eliminate errors and understand the source of it)
· Experience working in an agile environment or matrix organization with a very proactive approach
· Experienced use of spreadsheet applications (e.g. g-Suite, excel or similar)
· Fluent in German and English min. B2 Level
· Ability to work in a team, good communication skills, ability to think in a networked manner
· Independent, structured, efficient and accurate way of working
· Persistent and detail oriented, Resilient, Self-organised.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.