The Life Science Career Network CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
Team Leader Software – 5068
Our client is a leading Medical Technology company in Switzerland. It is headquartered in Central Switzerland and has a global network of production sites, subsidiaries and sales partners. For our clients Technology division in the software development department, we are looking for a technically experienced Team Leader Software for a permanent role to be based in Central Switzerland area.
- Lead a software team consisting of 4-6 developers who develop the software for the new generation of ventilators.
- Coordinate the deployment of your team members in the development projects and form the interface to the project management.
- Monitor compliance with the internal development processes, and ensure conformity with the standards and norms of software development for medical devices (in particular IEC62304). • Responsible for recruiting, introducing, qualifying and training new employees.
- Work in an agile environment and also act as scrum master.
- Use modern methods (Model Driven Development) and tools in the programming language C++.
- Be involved in all phases of software development from planning to document/design reviews.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required
- Degree in engineering (university / technical college) with in-depth knowledge of technical computer science.
- Good C++ knowledge in the embedded environment and experience in programming microcontrollers.
- Experience in project management and agile development methods.
- Good German and English skills are a prerequisite.
- Additional experience with the following is a plus:
- software architecture and design of large software systems
- in safety critical areas such as medical, automotive, etc.
- embedded Linux or other comparable embedded operating systems
- real-time systems
- creation and execution of software tests on different levels (unit, integration & system)
- GUI development with Qt-QML
- modern C++ (C++14 and newer) and other programming and scripting languages (Shellscript, Python, Perl, …)
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.