The Life Science Career Network
CTC are specialised industry experts who can help companies source the best talent and provide reliable HR and consulting services, support varied candidates in finding promising career opportunities and offer the latest in skill development training programmes.
For one of our clients, a multinational pharmaceutical company operating in more than 60 countries with a pipeline in several therapeutic areas such as oncology and immunology, we are currently looking, on a contract basis, for a:
Technical Lead (Robotic Platforms)
- Designing and deploying End-to-End robotic systems to increase automation of development and logistic activities;
- Coordinating their installation and commissioning with the various suppliers, the internal engineering functions and the end-users of the systems;
- Assessing the technical consistency at battery limits as well as installation feasibility, in close interaction with related project workstreams, as well as equipment vendors in case modifications would be required;
- Assuring the coordination between vendors, logistics partners and area owners, as well as supervision of installation and assembly when applicable;
- Supervising the execution of vendors commissioning activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required;
- At least 2 years of experience working on robotics/automated systems;
- Strong engineering background and knowledge of biotech technologies, preferably familiar with robotic systems;
- Experience in construction environment and knowledge of GMP/GRP.
Would you like to learn more about CTC and the opportunity outlined? Please, get in contact with us: you may either use the 'apply now' button, or write an email to us, or reach out to us on the phone.