Providing Flexible Resourcing Solutions
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, CTC is a specialist life-sciences recruitment organisation. We place specialist talent into contract and permanent positions in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and CRO industries.
An in-depth experience in life-sciences recruitment combined with an established and extensive local network means that CTC offers clients and candidates the “Gold standard” in recruitment services. With an expertise honed over many years at the cutting-edge of the life-sciences industry, we help companies find people and we help people find companies.
Visual Inspection and Packaging Engineer – 5129 URA
Our client is a specialist biotherapeutics manufacturer with over a century of experience treating various diseases worldwide. They are committed to patients with coagulation disorders, immunological diseases, enzyme deficiency diseases and other rare diseases.
This role is based in Central Switzerland. It is initially a 12 months contract. An ideal candidate is someone who holds mechanical, process or chemical engineering educational background and speaks German fluently. Experience in pharmaceutical industry and/or plant engineering, machine engineering or process engineering in pharmaceutical, food or chemical industry is preferred.
· Interface between Value Streams and M2U
· Coordination and planning of maintenance breaks.
· Trouble shooting activities in daily business
· Optimization and support of production facilities
· Project management (small investment) in plant engineering section.
· Support of Project management department in questions and organization of maintenance
· Representation of other Plant engineers during absences or specific subjects in daily business
· Acts as M2U Technical Subject Matter Expert for Visual Inspection and Packaging (performs SME and OR tasks)
· Represents M2U Bern within the Global Maintenance Excellence Initiative regarding Predictive Maintenance
· Project management in Plant engineering including Project coordination and implementation in consideration of GMP compliance up to TIER 2 projects.
Qualifications and Experience:
· Holds a degree as either mechanical engineer, process engineer or chemical engineer, from a Technical College (TS, FH, ) or higher level of education
· Experience in similar functions within the pharmaceutical industry and/or plant engineering, machine engineering or process engineering in pharmaceutical, food or chemical industry is required.
· Is experienced to act as a situational leader for internal and external customers
· Knowledge in plant maintenance and manufacturing processes
· Knowledge of state-of-the-art industrial practices, smart technology and business analytics solutions.