- This training course has passed.
From Molecule to Medicine – An Introduction to Clinical Trials including ICH-GCP – 2 days in Q4 tbc
November 18, 2021 @ 9:00 am - December 31, 2021 @ 5:00 pm CET
This interactive two-day course provides the perfect introduction to the different phases of drug development, clinical trials and complexity of these fields. The combination of trainer interaction, information sharing, exercises and quizzes guarantee a solid introductory understanding of the topic.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Newcomers to the industry, clinical research personnel with up to 2 years experience, those returning to “the sharp edge” of Clinical Operations, scientists working in related areas.
- Understand how drugs are developed and learn in brief about the history and business side of drug development
- Find out what rules, guidelines and laws are essential, who the key players and what their responsibilities are
- Learn the top ethical principle and responsibility behind clinical research – protecting the patient
- Become knowledgeable about the safety aspects and how they are handled in clinical research
- Learn about clinical trial methodologies used and the key documents involved
- Know in detail about the activities necessary before the study can start
- Become familiar with the activities performed during and after the conduct of the clinical study
- The Drug Development Process
- Good Clinical Practice / ICH Guidelines / Directives
- “Who’s Who” in Clinical Research – Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting Clinical Trials: pre-, during and post-study activities
- Clinical Trial Methodology and Design
- Understanding and Handling of Adverse Events
- Monitoring of Clinical Studies
This course is accredited by the Swiss Association of Pharmaceutical Professionals (SwAPP) and the Swiss Society for Pharmaceutical Medicine (SGPM).
Regular Fee: CHF 1250.00 + 7.7% VAT
15 % reduction for SwAPP and SBA members.
Special fees for CTC employees
Special rates available for PhD Students, group discounts available, please contact email@example.com
The fee includes course documentation, refreshments, lunch and a course participation certificate
After registration you will receive confirmation and an invoice with instructions on how to complete the bank transfer.
Full prepayment is needed prior to the course.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days before course: 100% refund less bank charges & cancellation fee of CHF 50.00
- Cancellations received 7-14 days before the course: 50% refund
- Cancellations received 7 days before the course: no refund
- In case of no show, no refund will be made.
Oops! We could not locate your form.
If you have NOT received an official confirmation 7 days after registering, please call CTC at 0041 61 695 88 66 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.